Forum
Forumoverzicht » International Corner » AFC Ajax - Game Time » [EL] Ajax vs. FC Spartak Moscow
Ga
Zoeken:

Onderwerp: [EL] Ajax vs. FC Spartak Moscow
Maker: Che BurashkaBekeken: 4844
+ Nieuw bericht <<<   <   1  |  2  |  3   > + Nieuw onderwerp
Auteur Bericht
UK_Ajax

Forum berichten: 133
Nieuws reacties: 0
Geplaatst: Za 12 maa 2011 15:38
I should apologise for the harshness of my reply a few days ago, but i was so angry it was either that or go out and beat some russian guy up!

But i still stand by some of what i said. Although he is by no means the best number 9 Ajax have had in recent years, with the recent departure of Suarez, Mounir is the best typical number 9 goalscorer that Ajax have.

Now dont get me wrong, i like Siem De Jong as much as the next ajax fan, but he isnt a striker, attacking midfielder yes, but he wont ever get you 20 goals plus in a season, something that El Hamdaoui can do.

I think some of what i meant to say was put across by Frank himself:
http://www.vi.nl/Nieuws-item/196787/De-Boer-Hadden-El-Hamdaoui-best-kunnen-gebruiken.htm

If like me you cant speak dutch, just copy the text into google translate. It basically says that De Boer admitted the outcome could have been different had Mounir been playing...
Ajax Amsterdam

Forum berichten: 28
Nieuws reacties: 169
Geplaatst: Za 12 maa 2011 15:43
@UK_ajax

Maybe El Hamdaoui will give you 20 goals on name of El hamdaoui, but Siem De Jong wil give us 20 goals extra for Ajax.
If you know what i mean..
UK_Ajax

Forum berichten: 133
Geplaatst: Za 12 maa 2011 15:47
Im not really sure what you meant by your post, but if its in terms of goals scored then El Hamdaoui will score more goals in a season than De Jong up front.

I understand Mounir is a greedy player, and obviously isnt 100% committed after Jol's departure, but he will play hard if it means earning himself a transfer away from Ajax.

Then in the summer Ajax can sign Dost, Matavz or whoever they want to replace him! But for now i would rank winning games above making a point to players... Ajax could win the europa league, why throw it away just because of an argument between one player?
Ajax Amsterdam

Forum berichten: 28
Nieuws reacties: 169
Geplaatst: Za 12 maa 2011 15:54
I meant, if Ajax would score 100 goals in a season with El hamdaoui playing, Ajax would score 120 goals with Siem De Jong playing.

I don't care who is topscorer.. I don't care if it's stekelenburg. Ajax must play good and win.
In all the good games ajax has played since Frank de Boer became coach, El Hamdaoui was not playing.

I have all thrust that we will beat spartak next game, but the most important this season is to at least end second in the eredivisie. Though i also think we can still win the treble.
Che Burashka

Forum berichten: 15
Geplaatst: Za 12 maa 2011 17:33
One russian football commentator says that Europe League isn't important for Ajax now cause you have very good opportunity to achieve 2 place in your championship and it would give you a chance to play in Champions league. Taking part in this tournament is a big money.
Riejuh

Forum berichten: 7454
Geplaatst: Za 12 maa 2011 17:34
We can but PSV and Twente are still in front of us...

Stekelenburg 4 weeks out, with a broken wrist..
LouisJari

Forum berichten: 431
Geplaatst: Za 12 maa 2011 17:36
Well, El Hamdaoui won't be functional in De Boer's system. De Boer emphasizes 'position game'(positiespel's English saying?) from the 1st day he became the trainer of Ajax. It is demanded that center-forward should support the whole team's attack. The No.9 must can create room for his teammates. Besides, he must have great one-two ability and can head well. He shoule be good at controlling the ball when he has physical confrontations with opponents' defenders. Good one-touch-football ability is needed also. In a word, El Hamdaoui is not good enough for Ajax.
For me, the biggest problem of El Hamdaoui is his character. De Boer can't tolerate this.

Siem de Jong isn't(still) an absolutely top 'Ajax No.9' also. However, he is better in supporting the attack than El Hamdaoui.
+ Nieuw bericht <<<   <   1  |  2  |  3   > + Nieuw onderwerp
Actieve onderwerpen Wie is er online? Actieve leden
Actieve onderwerpen: 0 Leden online: 0 Actieve leden: 1.885
Berichten: 213.629 Onderwerpen: 2.459 Nieuwste lid: BobbiScapy
Jouw berichten: inloggen | registreren Onderwerpen bekeken: 17.985.844 Forums: 45
= actief onderwerp = inactief onderwerp  
Forumoverzicht » International Corner » AFC Ajax - Game Time » [EL] Ajax vs. FC Spartak Moscow
Ga
Zoeken: