Onderwerp: Transfer Talk
Maker: UK_AjaxBekeken: 5368
+ Nieuw bericht <<<   <   1  |  2  |  3   >   >>> + Nieuw onderwerp
Auteur Bericht
UK_Ajax

Forum berichten: 133
Nieuws reacties: 0
Geplaatst: Do 26 aug 2010 15:20
wow, 25 million euros for Van Der Wiel would be VERY nice! it would erase ALL of Ajax debt and they could start afresh!
Fregge

Forum berichten: 4313
Geplaatst: Do 26 aug 2010 15:23
Citaat:

We sluiten af met een gerucht om van te smullen. Gregory van der Wiel zou het onderwerp geweest zijn van onderhandelingen tussen Chelsea en Ajax. Daily Mail weet echter dat de Londenaren een transfersom van 24,5 miljoen iets te gortig vonden. Ook de nummer één op het verlanglijstje der Chelsea-verdedigers bleek onhaalbaar. De gelimiteerde afkoopsom van Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) bedraagt 150 miljoen. Naar verluidt vond de directie van The Blues ook dat bedrag nčt iets te hoog.

It says that there were negotiations between Ajax and Chelsea. The negotiations were about Gregory van der Wiel. But, according to the Daily Mail, Chelsea didn't want to pay 24.5 million Euro. Chelsea also wanted to buy Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), but Chelsea had to pay 150 million Euro, and that was way too much for Chelsea.

No, his limited ransom was 150 miljon euro.
Anoniem
Gedeactiveerd

Forum berichten: 742
Nieuws reacties: 3
Geplaatst: Do 26 aug 2010 15:27
Citaat:
wow, 25 million euros for Van Der Wiel would be VERY nice! it would erase ALL of Ajax debt and they could start afresh!

Yes indeed, but I don't think there will be clubs who want to pay that much money for him... I mean, if even Chelsea doesn't want to pay that much money...
Bolkestein

Forum berichten: 514
Geplaatst: Do 26 aug 2010 16:26
Citaat:

Contrary to popular belief, Ajax is not in debt. We took a big operational loss of 21 million last year but we still have decent equity..

Just wanted to clarify.
UK_Ajax

Geplaatst: Do 26 aug 2010 20:58
Really? Every dutch or english reporter i listen too seems to think Ajax are in debt...

And if you are in the green why would Ajax restrict themselves to buying players on free's and only paying players after a minimum of 20 games e.g. Mido?
Anoniem
Gedeactiveerd

Forum berichten: 22238
Nieuws reacties: 1
Geplaatst: Do 26 aug 2010 21:10
Citaat:
Really? Every dutch or english reporter i listen too seems to think Ajax are in debt...

And if you are in the green why would Ajax restrict themselves to buying players on free's and only paying players after a minimum of 20 games e.g. Mido?

A loss is not the same as debt.
Because if AJAX will go on like this AJAX will be in debt.
The directors are busy to give AJAX a 'Euro League budget' instead of a 'Champions League budget'.
Bolkestein

Forum berichten: 514
Geplaatst: Do 26 aug 2010 23:19
Citaat:

Because (among other reasons like allowing Marco van Basten to spend 35 million Euros freely) we still have a lot of overpaid players on the payroll (e.g. Oleguer, Sulejmani).. without taking these austerity measures, we will be in debt in a few years..
thyza

Forum berichten: 696
Geplaatst: Vr 27 aug 2010 01:23
For someone in England it's kinda hard to understand the way it goes with moneyflow here in Holland. We're talking about salary issues while the big English clubs spend 20/30/40 million for good but not great players. No offence though, i wish we could spend money like that .

We could do that what Bolkestein said when we had Van Basten as coach, but he failed miserable in getting the right players and had no idea how to run some spoiled young players and failed getting into CL and become (again) 2nd in the Eredivisie.

If he had the proper players for 35 million we had no problems getting into the CL and we had a cashflow. Van Basten failed on that 'gamble' and has driven ajax into 2 years of misery with overpayed 3rd choise players (Luque,Wielaert i.e)

Its our luck that Jol knows how to manage a team and strenghten youth players to potential top players. On the field we have an insane amount of cash running. Suarez is at least 30 million and V.d Wiel could cost 20million. Same goes for Vertonghen and Enoh.
UK_Ajax

Geplaatst: Za 28 aug 2010 18:38
Firstly dont make a rash judgement that every englishman doesnt understand how to live with a club which doesnt have millions of pounds to spend. I support a lower league club which has very little money to spend and has to get by on a small amount of wages and transfer funds.

My clubs top transfer fee is Ł800,000 around 1 million euros. Whereas Ajax's is a LOT bigger than that! I agree that Van Basten put the club in a bad position and Jol has very little funds to work with. Still i very much doubt that Enoh and Vertonghen would go for that sort of money. Suarez 35 million, VDW 25 million yes, but the rest of your team is expendable and worth under 10's of millions of pounds.
thyza

Forum berichten: 696
Geplaatst: Za 28 aug 2010 19:00
Vermaelen went for 13 million to Arsenal. In my opinion is Vertonghen better then Vermaelen.
UK_Ajax

Geplaatst: Zo 29 aug 2010 12:39
Really? Vermaelen is a rock for arsenal, and whenever i see Jan playing all i see him do is make mistakes, e.g. the penalty against Kiev.

I feel Jan is too mistake prone to go for over 10 million. But in saying that, both Jan and Toby are very young and could develop into great defenders, but at the moment neither are worth over 10 million.
ghostwriter

Forum berichten: 5481
Geplaatst: Zo 29 aug 2010 13:11
Vermaelen made a lot more mistakes when he played for Ajax than Vertonghen does now.
UK_Ajax

Geplaatst: Di 31 aug 2010 18:49
Blind has moved to Gronigen, so who, if any, will Ajax bring in to replace him?

I also hear Ajax is trying to offload; Evander Sno, Mitchell Donald and Darko Bodul, so you expect any of these players to leave?
Anoniem
Gedeactiveerd

Geplaatst: Di 31 aug 2010 19:00
No, Blind stays. Groningen wanted to buy him, but AJAX decided he was just for hire.

Yes, i hope so. But no news till now.
UK_Ajax

Geplaatst: Di 31 aug 2010 21:57
So is the dutch transfer window closed now or does it continue until a certain date?

I only ask as the english transfer window has closed today...
Anoniem
Gedeactiveerd

Geplaatst: Di 31 aug 2010 22:05
Till 24.00 today.
UK_Ajax

Geplaatst: Do 16 sep 2010 15:17
Any good free agents Ajax may bring in as cover?

I know the budget is tight but another player in midfield or defence could be useful when dealing with Ajax's busy schedule...
LouisJari

Forum berichten: 431
Geplaatst: Wo 26 jan 2011 11:35
Bron: VI

Suk and Bodul will leave. Ajax will not extend the contacts of centerfowards Suk and Bodul. Their contacts will end this summer. Ajax wants to loan Suk to some club.
Meawhile, another young foward Castillion (19) get an offer to extend his contact from Ajax. It will be a long-term contact.
Another news is that Ajax don't want to get Van Wolfswinkel.
Benji

Forum berichten: 785
Geplaatst: Wo 2 feb 2011 19:06
http://www.20min.ch/sport/fussball/story/24635237

Stefan Marinkovic (Swiss/Serbian) joins Ajax.
LouisJari

Geplaatst: Wo 9 maa 2011 20:49
Bron: bold.dk

Ajax wants to get Viktor Fischer, the 16 year-old talent of FC Midtjylland.
LouisJari

Geplaatst: Za 12 maa 2011 12:57
It is said that Huntelaar may come back to Ajax. Huntelaar denied that today. He said he only came to Arena to watch the match Ajax-Spartak last thursday.
UK_Ajax

Geplaatst: Za 16 apr 2011 17:54
Ive heard a rumour today (from an english source so dont take it as gospel) that AFC Ajax are in negotiations to sign Heracles brazilian striker, 'Everton'.

Theres probably not much truth in it but what would people feel about this signing?

I think it would be a much better option that Dost and Everton has proved himself in a team like Heracles who have very little in terms of attacking playmakers. I think with the right service and support Everton would be a real success at Ajax.
ghostwriter

Forum berichten: 5481
Geplaatst: Za 16 apr 2011 18:02
Everton is ready for the next step but he'll never reach the level that a player needs to be a success at Ajax. I quite like Everton but would be disappointed if Ajax buys him. Ik think we don't need to buy an attacking player. Ajax has enough options up front with El Hamdaoui, Sulejmani, Özbiliz, Jozefzoon, Castillion, Ebecilio and Lukoki. Even if El Hamdaoui leaves -and the chance he'll seems big to me- we don't need to buy another striker.
UK_Ajax

Geplaatst: Za 16 apr 2011 18:14
Im not trying to be insulting so dont take this personally...

But lets consider Ajax want to qualify for either the europa league or the champions league next season (assuming Ajax doesnt win the eredivisie).

El Hamdaoui, Dario and Suk will be leaving this summer probably to wherever Jol gets a new job... Do you really think Sulejmani, Özbiliz, Jozefzoon, Castillion, Ebecilio and Lukoki are going to be good enough to qualify, and considering getting into europe ensures more money for Ajax's finances.

Also Josefzoon hasnt signed a new contract yet (i may be wrong here), plus Sulejmani, Ozbiliz and Ebecilio have all been used this season as wingers, and its been agreed that Ajax definatly needs a new number 9.

Personally i think Everton would be a great choice due to the low amount of money Ajax would have to pay for him, in an ideal world Ajax would be able to buy Huntelaar or to a lesser extent Van Wolfswinkel, but without wanting to blow the whole transfer budget on one player i think Ajax have to make the best out of a bad situation.

Oh and P.S. another cheap option i think Ajax should take is Johan Voskamp from Sparta, now he is a REAL traditional number 9!
Pett24_Czech

Forum berichten: 112
Geplaatst: Di 26 apr 2011 15:16
Some new information about backup?
I dont want Tim in the cadre. Dries is the better choice by me!
And what Vaclav Kadlec? The price would be about 3-4 million euro.
+ Nieuw bericht <<<   <   1  |  2  |  3   >   >>> + Nieuw onderwerp
Actieve onderwerpen Wie is er online? Actieve leden
Actieve onderwerpen: 0 Leden online: 0 Actieve leden: 1.884
Berichten: 213.629 Onderwerpen: 2.459 Nieuwste lid: RobertScapy
Jouw berichten: inloggen | registreren Onderwerpen bekeken: 17.974.811 Forums: 45
= actief onderwerp = inactief onderwerp  
Forumoverzicht » International Corner » AFC Ajax - The Future » Transfer Talk
Ga
Zoeken: