Forum
Forumoverzicht » International Corner » AFC Ajax - Game Time » Ajax - Real Madrid
Ga
Zoeken:

Onderwerp: Ajax - Real Madrid
Maker: AjaxBakuBekeken: 1627
+ Nieuw bericht <   1   > + Nieuw onderwerp
Auteur Bericht
AjaxBaku

Forum berichten: 4
Nieuws reacties: 0
Geplaatst: Do 28 okt 2010 21:24
Hi there, first of all, sorry for my bad english, my name is Natik im from Azerbaijan, AFCA fan since 1996, at november i will come to Amsterdam, and i whant to visit the game, it is my dream watch the Ajax on ARENA , can anyone give me information, about how I can buy the ticket to that game, can I have ticket on VAK410 ? it will be really cool if I can buy a ticket there .
Waiting yours advice….
Anoniem
Gedeactiveerd

Forum berichten: 4200
Geplaatst: Do 28 okt 2010 23:05
Thanks for registering Natik, I will answer your question tomorrow.
AjaxBaku

Geplaatst: Vr 29 okt 2010 13:10
So? Any ideas?
Anoniem
Gedeactiveerd

Forum berichten: 22238
Nieuws reacties: 1
Geplaatst: Vr 29 okt 2010 13:34
Patience, Baku. I am sure that Pushkin will answer your question later today.
Anoniem
Gedeactiveerd

Geplaatst: Vr 29 okt 2010 22:02
Citaat:
Hi there, first of all, sorry for my bad english, my name is Natik im from Azerbaijan, AFCA fan since 1996, at november i will come to Amsterdam, and i whant to visit the game, it is my dream watch the Ajax on ARENA , can anyone give me information, about how I can buy the ticket to that game, can I have ticket on VAK410 ? it will be really cool if I can buy a ticket there .
Waiting yours advice….

Hi Natik,

The best advice I can give you is to send an e-mail to info@ajax.nl, it’s the official contactmail for supporters with questions about tickets. If you send your request there (in English) I am sure they could help you. Explain that you are from Azerbeijdjan and don’t have a supportersclubcard (a supportersclubcard is a registered card which gives you license to buy tickets). They might reserve tickets for you or find another way to arrange this matter. As you probably know 409-410 is the name of the fanatic group of Ajax supporters but their seats have changed and they are now on 424 and 425, although they still call themselves vak410. Be sure to ask for a ticket on 424 or 425 if you want to be among the fanatic supporters.

Alternativly you could also register on another forum called ajax.netwerk.to Their forum is on ajax.netwerk.to/forums. A few people of ‘vak410’ are also posting there. I can’t promis a thing but you could try to send a pm to Noventa Minutos who is one of the leaders of vak410, he might help you out (again explain that you are from Azerbeijdan and how special it is for you to see o match on those Seats.

Good luck, Pushkin.
AjaxBaku

Geplaatst: Za 30 okt 2010 17:11
Oh! Many many thanks for advices!
AjaxBaku

Geplaatst: Wo 3 nov 2010 12:15
Wrote to the "network" and e-mail, one dude from the forum , wrote me that he have a tiket to 424 price - 125 eur, is it ok?
If any one who now how to help me plmz write, budget for the tiket for me it is 140 eur. can buy for that price.
Anoniem
Gedeactiveerd

Geplaatst: Wo 3 nov 2010 22:14
Well if the game wouldn't be sold out it would too much, but the game is sold out. There are no tickets in ordinairy sale anymore. Besides that it's one of the most populair matches of the last 5 years and if you would really want to see it on 410 it could be acceptable.
+ Nieuw bericht <   1   > + Nieuw onderwerp
Actieve onderwerpen Wie is er online? Actieve leden
Actieve onderwerpen: 0 Leden online: 0 Actieve leden: 1.885
Berichten: 213.629 Onderwerpen: 2.459 Nieuwste lid: BobbiScapy
Jouw berichten: inloggen | registreren Onderwerpen bekeken: 18.004.952 Forums: 45
= actief onderwerp = inactief onderwerp  
Forumoverzicht » International Corner » AFC Ajax - Game Time » Ajax - Real Madrid
Ga
Zoeken: