Forum
Forumoverzicht » International Corner » Ajax Cape Town - The Squad » Clayton Daniels
Ga
Zoeken:

Onderwerp: Clayton Daniels
Maker: 343Bekeken: 2189
+ Nieuw bericht <   1   > + Nieuw onderwerp
Auteur Bericht
Anoniem
Gedeactiveerd

Forum berichten: 22238
Nieuws reacties: 1
Geplaatst: Vr 15 apr 2011 11:58
Citaat:
Daniels talks about his trial in Holland

Bron: kickoff.com

Ajax Cape Town defender Clayton Daniels, as reported in the current issue of KickOff magazine, has been one of the most consistent performers in the Premiership this campaign, having improved immensely under the tutelage of coach Foppe de Haan.

Along with teammate Thulani Serero, he will embark on a trial at Ajax Amsterdam after tonight's crucial Premiership clash against Golden Arrows, acting on long-held interest from the Dutch club in the 26-year-old.

"The two clubs were discussing sending me to Amsterdam last season but a change of management there meant the trip was put on hold," Daniels says.

"But I am really excited about this trial because I know Ajax [Amsterdam"> really want to see me, so it is up to me to prove I have the ability."

Daniels, who had a reputation as a firebrand in the past, has been tamed by De Haan, who, he says, has been instrumental in his improvement over the last 12 months.

"Foppe has changed my mind-set; we have talked a lot over the season about what I need to do to improve my game. He said I must be more professional, work harder and has taught me more technical aspects of defending.

"I love listening to him because he always tells it like it is and if you are willing to take it on board, he will improve you. Look at me; I am playing the best football of my career."

Daniels has confirmed that Ajax is not his only possible European destination and that other clubs have been invited to assess him while he is training in Amsterdam.

"My manager [Rob Moore"> has invited other clubs to look at me while I am in Amsterdam, so if the Ajax move does not work out, hopefully there will be other opportunities.

"Obviously first prize for me is to move to Holland because I know the Dutch way of coaching and the Dutch style of play … we will see."
UK_Ajax

Forum berichten: 133
Nieuws reacties: 0
Geplaatst: Za 16 apr 2011 17:43
Yeah ive heard that these two are very highly rated out in south africa, especially from De Haan!

If theres one type of player african countries do well in producing its strong defensive players like Meite, Enoh, Tiote and Essien etc.

Im sure Ajax would love to welcome another player like the ones mentioned above so im hoping he does well enough for a contract!
kladde

Forum berichten: 99
Geplaatst: Za 16 apr 2011 20:45
We can use an extra defender for next season, so let's hope he can impress at his trial.
ghostwriter

Forum berichten: 5481
Geplaatst: Za 16 apr 2011 23:34
Does anyone have some information on him, like is he left or right footed?
Anoniem
Gedeactiveerd

Geplaatst: Za 16 apr 2011 23:59
Central defender. Right footed.
Anoniem
Gedeactiveerd

Geplaatst: Ma 25 apr 2011 19:30
Citaat:
The South African test players of Ajax Cape Town have recently made a good impression on the coaching staff of Ajax. Attacker Thulani Serero (21) and defender Clayton Daniels (26) completed the internship at Ajax in each case with a good feeling.
For Daniels was his first stage at Amsterdam's football ground. Ajax and the player's ability to make up the half training period to come. Serero spent his second internship with Ajax to a successful conclusion. Ajax is satisfied with the level he reached and goes, along with the player, whether it's in a transition from Cape Town to Amsterdam can be.

Ajax.nl
Anoniem
Gedeactiveerd

Geplaatst: Wo 1 jun 2011 13:20
http://www.ajaxct.com/news.htm?article=1869
Maybe old news, but Daniels his trail will continue with AJAX in Scotland.
+ Nieuw bericht <   1   > + Nieuw onderwerp
Actieve onderwerpen Wie is er online? Actieve leden
Actieve onderwerpen: 0 Leden online: 0 Actieve leden: 1.883
Jouw berichten: inloggen | registreren Onderwerpen bekeken: 17.951.204 Forums: 45
= actief onderwerp = inactief onderwerp  
Forumoverzicht » International Corner » Ajax Cape Town - The Squad » Clayton Daniels
Ga
Zoeken: