Forum
Forumoverzicht » International Corner » The Lounge - Public Affairs » Tag Heuer AQUARACER 300M CALIBRE 5 AUTOMATIC 41 MM WAY2
Ga
Zoeken:

Onderwerp: Tag Heuer AQUARACER 300M CALIBRE 5 AUTOMATIC 41 MM WAY2
Maker: nicereplicaBekeken: 490
+ Nieuw bericht <   1   > + Nieuw onderwerp
Auteur Bericht
nicereplica

Forum berichten: 5
Nieuws reacties: 0
Geplaatst: Di 6 jul 2021 08:26
Crown Blue Lion launched the Evolution 9 5-day dynamic storage SLGA023 "Blue Tide" 200-meter diving watch With the release of the Evolution 9 series, Grand Seiko high quality cheap watches redefines the "Grammar of Design" design norms established in the 1960s and once again proves the brand's ability to manufacture excellent sports watches and tool watches. Following last year's Evolution 9 5-day dynamic storage SLGA015 "Kuroshio" watch, Crown Blue Lion launched a new "Blue Tide" style (model: SLGA023).

The new watch continues the appearance and mechanical specifications of the previous work, with a diameter of 43.8 mm and a thickness of 13.8 mm. The case is made of high-strength titanium, with Zaratsu ultra-mirror grinding and polishing and fine-grained brushed finishing. It is equipped with an anti-glare sapphire crystal mirror, a screw-in crown with a protective device, and a closed bottom cover. It has 200 meters of water resistance. . The unidirectional rotating bezel is decorated with a blue ceramic insert and marks the 60-minute diving scale.

The blue dial is decorated with a wave pattern reminiscent of the tidal currents that surround the coast of Japan. As the angle of light changes, the surface of the disk presents a wonderful visual effect, even flowing like a liquid. The large hands and applied hour markers are coated with LumiBrite fluorescent material, which can ensure excellent legibility even in dark underwater environments. There are date windows and two-color scale dynamic storage indicators at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock respectively. swiss watch men

This watch is equipped with Spring Drive 9RA5 automatic movement, which contains 38 jewels, with an average daily error of ±0.5 seconds, and can provide up to 120 hours of power storage. The finish is characteristic of the brand, with the baseplate and bridges brushed and chamfered, and decorated with blued screws.

The Crown Blue Lion Evolution 9 5-day dynamic storage SLGA023 "Blue Tide" 200-meter diving watch comes with a three-row high-strength titanium bracelet, with a folding clasp with a safety button switch and a diving extension device.wrist watches for men

What should I do if I can't catch up? Dream Alternative - Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 37mm

Since I finally made up my mind to buy the Omega Speedmaster Professional moon watch equipped with the 1861 movement in 2021, the goal in my heart has been changed to my ultimate – the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak. However, everyone must also know that stainless steel sports watches have been hot in the past few years. The Royal Oak series is recognized as the most iconic style—Royal Oak Jumbo Extra Thin 15202ST, whether it is a new watch or a second-hand watch. Even if you have money, you may not be able to buy super-sought-for items. So on the premise of not chasing high, it is better to pay attention to those styles that were not in the search range in the past, and perhaps have a better chance to realize the cheap luxury watches Royal Oak dream.

The 39mm 15202ST Jumbo is indeed the most classic, but if you actually wear it, you will find that the size and the integrated chain strap are actually a bit too big. For Asians with relatively small skeletons, the 37mm Royal Oak 15450ST is more suitable, and it also has the iconic octagonal bezel and "Tapisserie" checkered surface of the Royal Oak. Originally, I just went to the second-hand watch shop with the mentality of giving it a try. Who knew that it was so amazing that it was only two millimeters away when I first started it. The feeling in the hand and the overall visual sense will be so different.

Although the 15450ST was discontinued last year and replaced by the 15550ST equipped with a new movement, the market fluctuations are not as great as the Jumbo, which was also discontinued. worth. The 37mm 15450ST has been launched in three styles: blue face, gray face and white face. At present, the hottest blue face is the most popular, about 40,000 to 50,000 US dollars; Even lower. I agree with many people who think that 15202ST Jumbo cheap watches for sale is "one and only", but if you don't have this insistence, try 15450ST and you won't be disappointed.
+ Nieuw bericht <   1   > + Nieuw onderwerp
Actieve onderwerpen Wie is er online? Actieve leden
Actieve onderwerpen: 0 Leden online: 0 Actieve leden: 1.884
Berichten: 213.629 Onderwerpen: 2.459 Nieuwste lid: RobertScapy
Jouw berichten: inloggen | registreren Onderwerpen bekeken: 17.975.424 Forums: 45
= actief onderwerp = inactief onderwerp  
Forumoverzicht » International Corner » The Lounge - Public Affairs » Tag Heuer AQUARACER 300M CALIBRE 5 AUTOMATIC 41 MM WAY2
Ga
Zoeken: